Must Know Info
Click the button below so we know you read this.
- When we create your campaign you may get an ID verification/security message from Instagram with a 6-digit code. This is normal. This may happen when Instagram doesn't recognize our IP. The code lasts only 15 minutes so send us the code ASAP if you receive one.
- While your campaign is live you may notice a rapid increase of activity and growth, lulls in activity or periods of no activity. This is normal.
- While your campaign is live your followings (users you follow) may fluctuate daily. This is normal. We will never follow more than 400 targeted users during a cycle and we will always return your followings to their original state before a new cycle starts, or before your trial or campaign ends. NOTE: Your personal followings (users you follow yourself) are excluded from our unfollow cycles.
- Question: Do users get mad that we follow them and unfollow them?
Answer: Most users never realize we unfollow them because we continue engaging with their account after we unfollow them.
- Instagram has maximum hourly activity limits (i.e. like, follow, comment, unfollow). If you routinely use Instagram to like, follow and unfollow users on an hourly/daily basis, let us know so we can adjust your campaign to accommodate for your use of Instagram.
- To check the accuracy of your campaign target go to: IG APP > SETTINGS > POSTS YOU’VE LIKED. If it seems off target, let us know ASAP so we can adjust your settings.
- Starting simultaneous free trials or multiple campaigns with other companies while working with Instasurge will not help. It will get your IG account shut down permanently. Please do not start other campaigns or free trials while waiting for our reply or while working with Instasurge!